How to decide if off plan property that you are buying is worth it or not?
Is an this off plan property good? Does it have the features, amenities and facilities that I need? well, all it takes is a bit of research and the right people to talk to, there are numerous developers in Dubai real estate market and each one claiming to be the best.
Please consider the below points before you book your next off plan property
- Developer background and quality of work - No matter it is a developer’s first project in Dubai, but do your thorough research if they have projects anywhere outside Dubai and how is the finishing of the existing handed over a property to understand if the developer’s taste matches with yours.
- Location - Everything sells in good times, but one should buy a property in a location where you can sell anytime in case you wish to exit from the project.
- Pricing - Do not get attracted by low prices, always check prices of nearby ready projects and sizes in order to take the right decision.
- Payment Plan - You might find at times the price not so convincing in comparison to nearby ready projects but if you get a good payment plan such as 2 years post-handover, one must go for it. In a payment plan with 60% during construction and 40% post-handover, you are actually buying a property with 40% below market value and it gives you a chance to get higher returns if you wish to liquidate on handover.
- Real estate agent - Always hire a real estate agent before buying a property, they don’t charge any fees and you get a chance to compare different projects and get a free consultation.
One of the most renowned developers in Dubai is Emaar, this developer is one of the pioneers that made Dubai the place it is. Emaar is the world-renowned developer of iconic structures and integrated communities in the UAE. The group’s boundary-pushing projects include Burj Khalifa, The Dubai Mall and The Dubai Fountain. Emaar’s premium neighbourhoods include Downtown Dubai, Emirates Living, Dubai Marina, Arabian Ranches, The Greens & The Views, and a new concept of affluent beachfront living in Dubai, Emaar Beachfront.
The newest edition of property in Emaar Developments is Sunrise bay - Just like Miami Beach is the getaway destination for the privileged Floridians so will Emaar Beachfront be touted as the preferred resort-style community among Dubai’s elite. Sunrise Bay perfectly encapsulates the Emaar Beachfront ideology. A premium twin tower of 26 storeys, it is only a few steps away from a glimmering bay and a vibrant marina.