Project Summary

Project Name:



Al Furjan



Handover Date:

Construction Completed




1 Bedroom

Average Area:

949.65 SQFT

Average Price:



1056.65 AED

Payment Plan

During Construction


On Handover


Post Handover




Enquire Now!
Please Wait...

Share This Project On



About the Project

Azizi Samia is a beautifully-crafted waterfront residential development situated in the tract of Al Furjan. Azizi Samia offers studios,one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments. The 14-storey building will contain 284 serviced apartments comprising 137 studios, 124 one-bedroom apartments and 23 two-bedroom apartments in the building rising 15 floors above the ground. The building also has a retail space of 7000 sq. ft. dedicated for relaxed shopping, everyday essentials, and a place to enjoy leisure time with your loved ones. A retail space of 7000 sq. ft. means a place for everyday essentials, and a place to enjoy leisure with your loved ones. Investors can book an apartment by placing a deposit of 1% of the unit price, paying 30% during construction and the remaining 70% on completion. It is strategically located just off Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road, close to Discovery Gardens and Ibn Battuta Mall. Amenities of these apartments will include a swimming pool, gymnasium, health club, podium level open cafe and restaurant, round the clock reception and concierge, 24-hour valet parking service and garage parking. Construction is underway and is scheduled for completion in Q1-2018.
 Located conveniently in the prestigious development of Al Furjan. It is easily accessible just off Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road, close to Discovery Gardens and Ibn Battuta Mall.
Location Benefits:
  • IBN Battuta Mall – 5-minute drive
  • Dubai Marina – a 10-minute drive
  • Expo 2020 site – a 15-minute drive
  • Palm Jumeirah – a 15-minute drive
  • Al Maktoum International Airport – a 15-minute drive

Amenities & Services:

The development in Samia is a growing development that is ideal for families seeking a luxurious community that is also affordable. Azizi Samia Residence features 284 luxurious apartments offering an unparalleled level of convenience and amenities.

  • Landscaped gardens
  • Gymnasium
  • Swimming pool
  • Kids pool
  • SPA
  • Restaurants
  • Cafe & prayer rooms
  • Room service
  • Laundry & valet parking


About Location

Al Furjan is located just off Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road, close to Discovery Gardens and Ibn Battuta Mall. The community is headed by master developer Nakheel. Al Furjan features a completely integrated community which offers villas, apartments and hotels for sale from many of Dubai’s reputable developers forming a contemporary blend to accommodate family living in every aspect. Al Furjan allows access to the centre of Dubai as it's situated in proximity to Discovery Gardens and is near the Jebel Ali Road connecting to Sheikh Zayed Road. The best advantage of the location is it’s close to two major highways i.e Sheikh Zayed Road and Mohammed Bin Zayed Road. The Community provides amenities such as swimming pools, gyms, parks, convenient access to public transportation. Browse for available villas, townhouses and apartments for sale like  Al Furjan villa, Berton, Candance AcaciaFarishta and more

About the Developer

Azizi developer was founded in 1989 but it was in 2007 towering presence of Azizi developers first began to take shape. Mirwais Azizi, the chairman of Azizi development was driven to design homes and communities inspired by modern urban living. His only vision is to stay within client budgets and to create the best possible living experience for people. More than 27 years later, Azizi Group has progressively achieved dominance in various sectors and international markets. They are dedicated to success within infrastructure, banking and energy sectors, as they believe these are vital components to the growth of an economy. The core strengths of Azizi Developers are its dedicated employees, management capabilities, successful planning and unique designs. Some off-plan projects being developed by Azizi developers are Aliyah, Aura, Berton, Farhad, Candace Aster, Mina, Farishta, Montreal and many more. 

Samia Gallery

Property Location

Samia Bedroom Option(s)

Similar Properties


Optimised Search Engine

The first optimized platform for searching off plan properties in Dubai with detailed information.

Compare and Purchase

We offer a complete portfolio of all the latest off plan properties in Dubai.

0% Consultation Fees

Free expert advice for our clients.

0% Commission Fees

We do not charge agency fees for off plan properties.

100+ years of real estate experience

Our agents have over 100 years of combined real estate advisory experience.

Free gift vouchers

Assured gift vouchers on the purchase of every off plan property through our portal.

subscribe to our weekly newsletter